Vuzix Smart Glasses
XMReality on Vuzix Smart Glasses
- Use with glasses or headband
- Controlled with touchpad and physical buttons, or voice commands
- High-resolution camera
- Connected to WiFi, 3G, 4G or 5G
- Non-tethered solution
- Install the XMReality application on glasses
- 5+ hours of operating time
Lightweight and durable, the Vuzix M400 smart glasses are wearable, powerful, and versatile head-worn computer.
- First smart glasses with a dedicated XR1 platform
- The only option that lets you hot swap batteries on the fly with zero interruption
- Increased processing power, RAM, and storage
- Upgraded OLED panel display and camera with higher resolution and scanning
- Immersive UI with native voice processing, motion tracking, and more
- First enterprise-focused smart glasses using revolutionary Vuzix waveguide
- See-through heads-up display
- Crystal clear, professional quality streaming
- Flexible input options with buttons, voice control, and swipe pad
Vuzix Blade 2
- Advanced full-color waveguide projection technology
- Full UV protection lenses plus ANSI Z87.1 safety certification
- Streaming video with autofocus HD camera
- Integrated stereo speakers in temples with noise-canceling mics
- 5.0 and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless
What 's the difference between the models?
The biggest difference between the M400 and M4000 AR Smart Glasses is the so called "waveguide" on the M4000. This is the see-through optic display that can show extra information to the user. The M400 also has a display, but in that case it's an OLED panel display and the view you get as a user will be slightly smaller compared to the M4000. The "waveguide" on M4000 is a cool add-on, but it's not so functional if you are in a bright environment, for example outdoors. For both models, Vuzix offers upgraded versions (their extended series) that have longer run time and more powerful battery.
When comparing the M400 and M4000 with the Vuzix Blade 2, there is a bigger difference as the Blade 2 is a completely different model. The Blade 2 is built in a more ergonomic way with means they are easier to use for a long period of time without putting strain on you. They are also one complete device with eye protection built in, rather than several connected-together parts, with similiar screen technology as the M4000. On top of the physical differences, the Blade 2 is also a newer updated model with better computional power.
Do you want to maximize your workflow efficiency?
With XMReality, Vuzix users can leverage remote visual assistance from offsite experts. XMReality reverses the traditional field service model by making expertise available remotely.
Take the lead and implement XMReality into your workflow. Schedule a demo with one of our product experts to get started today!