RealWear is the global leader in assisted reality head-mounted displays for frontline workers. XMReality supports several models of their AR Smart Glasses, and they are purchasable from XMReality when you buy the software. Below you'll find detailed information about the models.
Information about the Realwear models:
- Easy to use with a hard hat or headband.
- Easily switch between right or left eye dominance
- High-resolution camera
- Connected to WiFi, 3G, 4G or 5G
- Stand-alone solution
- Install applications on glasses
- Powerful noise cancellation
- Outdoor visible screen
- PPE compatible
RealWear Navigator 520
- Updated version of Navigator 500
- Improved eye box – the HyperDisplay
- Higher resolution in 720p to see content sharper
- Offer better fidelity for the accurate real-world color representation
Realwear Navigator 500
- Updated version of HMT-1
- Hot-swappable battery
- Easier to fit and adjust
- Better noise cancellation
- Modular design
Supported and widely used, but sales stopped late 2022 from Realwear
- The original RealWear wearables, released in 2017 and replaced by RealWear Navigator 500 late 2021
- Designed for safety and productivity
- Fully ruggedized and built to fit in industry environments
Realwear HMT- 1Z1
- Intrinsically safe version of RealWear HMT-1 to be used in hazardous environments
- ATEX Zone 1 and CSA C1/D1 certified
When using a pair of RealWear, you can tell that they are developed to be used in loud and dirty environments already today. The voice control is easy to use with minimal effort, the noise cancellation lets you stand by noisy machines and still be heard by the other participants in a call, and you don't need to worry about dropping them as they feel solid.
The only thing you need to make sure of is to wear them correctly to get the best viewing experience from the screen. Wearing them correctly will also significantly affect the device's ability to understand your voice commands and utilize the built-in noise reduction. This can be important to consider when planning on being several users on a pair, where some might use them less often. However, RealWear's latest editions, Navigator 500 and 520, are easier to use and less sensitive to wear in a perfect way to see the screen.